Jan 4, 2011---It's Unrealistic and the privileged life

So, technically I didn't eat out yesterday, but I did grab a coke from the gas station (coke really equals ddp).   One of my good friends was with me...and she basically said I was crazy.  Yes, I probably am crazy, but really for other reasons;)  It got me to think about what a privileged life I live if my "project" is how not to eat out.  What a calamity, really!  Numerous people worry about if they having any food to eat or clean water to drink and here I am worrying about how I can maintain self-control not to eat out for a year.

As for it being unrealistic, well perhaps, but it is a goal, and something to worry my pretty head about:)  That being said, I'm human and part of a family that views eating out as a chance to socialize and catch up on our lives.....if only my whole fam liked my cooking;)

Wondermom

1 comment:

  1. So does picking up take-out food count as eating out? Because technically you are eating in...LOL

    ReplyDelete