Jan 3, 2011---Living with Me

Do you remember the food-a-rack-a-cycle from The Jetsons?  Producing food, as ordered, it was similar to a machine on Star Trek.  Unfortunately, I own neither machine.  I do own a car and I do use it to drive to restaurants.  And even more unfortunately for me is the proximity and quantity of restaurants to my humble abode.  So, technically I started this quest before New Year's, so it isn't exactly a resolution (although I'm pretty resolute about how I'm going to accomplish it), but my grandiose idea of publicly displaying my attempts at making palate-pleasing food came to me in my sleep last night.  Why not?  Surely there is someone out there who struggles as I have with balancing the whole food-to-table issue...and perhaps I will help....said person.   So wish me luck on my quest, as I will need that...as it is whole lot easier to slip back into my bad, bad habits!

Check out my menu calendar!

Wondermom (btw...my nom de plume is not me declaring that I'm Supermom, or some relative...however my amazement that I'm a mom....to THREE children (plus animals...if you're into that).  I never quite imagined myself with three, but here I am!)

2 comments:

  1. @Wondermom, I look forward to reading your blog. Should be quite entertaining. I have this thing with food. If there were a few things I couldn't live without one would be food. I live to eat. I wake up every morning and literally think about what I'm going to eat before I think about what I'm going to wear. I love food that much. And when I'm hungry I don't think about what I can cook I think about what taste so yummy that someone can cook for me (hence my eating out addiction). So good luck with your EAT IN because I would epically fail that journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karyn---thanks for the luck, I will need it! And if I can do it, so can you!

    ReplyDelete