Jan 21, 2011---National Granola Bar Day (and other funny mental images of hippies drinking)

I wonder how many hippie bars exist.  Ones where dread-locked hair and bare feet are dress codes.

I suppose when they say Granola Bar day...they mean something more like this...instead of my distorted image.
Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Oats 'N Honey - 96 Bars

And if you're interested in a Nature Valley Coupon, click here.

So, last night we celebrated Cheese Lover's Day with ....twice baked potatoes (with....ooooey gooey cheese).  And tonight for dinner is a take on a take on Mark Bittman's mustard herb baked chicken.  I did a lazy girl google (i.e. looked at the first thing I found) and came upon this article.  And now noticing that it takes 60-90 minutes to bake, I should probably start dinner....now. 

Toodles

Wondermom



1 comment:

  1. I wish we could get ahold of that recipe mom used to use to make homemade granola. Talk about YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete